Single tests for the detection of marijuana (commonly known as weed / Cannibas)
These are a rapid, one step test for the qualitative detection of THC in urine.
•Reliable – 99% accurate
•Fast – Results in 5 minutes
•Simple – One easy step
•5 Test packs
Alcohol and drug addiction is a chronic, often relapsing brain disease that causes compulsive use, despite harmful consequences to the addicted individual and to those around him or her. Physical warning signs of drug abuse:
• Bloodshot eyes, pupils larger than usual.
• Changes in appetite or sleep patterns.
• Sudden weight loss or weight gain.
• Deterioration of physical appearance, personal grooming habits.
• Unusual smells on breath, body, or clothing.
• Tremors, slurred speech, or impaired coordination.